ONLINE pre-fair entries:
* All online pre-entries for the 2018 Howard County Fair are currently closed.
For the departments shown below, pre-fair entries can be made online during the printed dates.
Open Livestock, Open Rabbits, and Open Poultry:
- Online entries will be open June 1, 2018 - July 1, 2018.
- Entries will not be accepted after July 1st, 2018.
- All entries in these departments must be pre-entered either online or by mail.
- If you prefer to pre-enter by mail, look below to download the required forms to be printed. Upon completion, mail entries to the Fair Secretary by July 1, 2018. They must postmarked or received by July 1, 2018 and may not be faxed or dropped off at the fairgrounds.
Open Home Arts, Open Farm Crops, Open Fruit and Vegetable, Open Honey and Beeswax, and Open Wool Fleece:
- Online pre-entries will be accepted July 2, 2018 - July 29, 2018.
- After July 29, 2018, entries in these departments must be made in person at the Fair during the designated times shown in each department's rules as printed in the Fair Book.
- Please note, pre-entries in these departments are not required. If you prefer to enter your items in person, you may do so. For dates and times, please refer to each department's rules as printed in the Fair Book.
See you at the Fair!
For contest entry forms, please visit our contest page
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
* 73rd Annual Howard County Fair
** FAIR SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Please refer to this website for latest listing of fair events, times, and locations.