Entry Forms & Online Entries
ONLINE pre-fair entries:
* Online entries are now being accepted through July 1, 2018 for the following Open Class departments: Open Beef Cattle, Dairy Cattle, Breeding Meat & Wool Sheep, Dairy Goats, Rabbits, and Poultry.
* Online entries for the following 4-H departments are now being accepted through the fair’s online system: 4-H Dairy Cattle, Beef Heifers, Breeding Meat Goats, Dairy Goats, Pygmy Goats, Breeding Sheep, and Breeding Swine
(All other 4-H departments must enter through the 4-H online system www.howard4-H.org.)
* Online entries for Open Class Home Arts, Farm Crops, Fruits & Vegetables, Honey & Beeswax, and Wool Fleece & Fiber will be accepted beginning on July 2, 2018.
For the departments shown below, pre-fair entries can be made online during the printed dates.
Open Class Departments: Beef Cattle, Dairy Cattle, Meat & Wool Breeding Sheep, Dairy Goats, Rabbits, and Poultry
- Online entries will be open June 1, 2018 - July 1, 2018.
- Entries will not be accepted after July 1st, 2018.
- All entries in these departments must be pre-entered either online or by mail.
- If you prefer to pre-enter by mail, look below to download the required forms to be printed. Upon completion, mail entries to the Fair Secretary by July 1, 2018. They must postmarked or received by July 1, 2018 and may not be faxed or dropped off at the fairgrounds.
Open Class Departments: Home Arts, Farm Crops, Fruits & Vegetables, Honey & Beeswax, and Wool Fleece & Fiber
- Online pre-entries will be accepted July 2, 2018 - July 29, 2018.
- After July 29, 2018, entries in these departments must be made in person at the Fair during the designated times shown in each department's rules as printed in the Fair Book.
- Please note, pre-entries in these departments are not required. If you prefer to enter your items in person, you may do so. For dates and times, please refer to each department's rules as printed in the Fair Book.
For questions or problems with online entries please
See you at the Fair!
For contest entry forms, please visit our contest page
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
* 73rd Annual Howard County Fair
** FAIR SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Please refer to this website for latest listing of fair events, times, and locations.